Fire at Kalinga Bajaj Showroom in Jeypore

Fire broke out at the Kalinga Bajaj Showroom
Jeypore.March.4: A major fire broke out at the Kalinga Bajaj showroom here on Sunday, destroying goods worth over lakhs of rupees.

Fire inside the showroom

Smoke arising from the spot
Fire brigade staff spraying the water
Place of incident
According to the sources the fire was noticed at about 11 am. Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot. It took two and half hours to put off the fire. The cause of fire was suspected to have been triggered by a short circuit.
Tahasildar of Jeypore at the spot
Local people assisting fire brigade staff
People shifting the items to a safe place
People gathered at the spot
Fortunately there has been no causalities or injuries in the fire accident because of the showroom remain closed on Sunday. The fire brigade staff along with the police and local people controlled the fire and saved many goods from burning. The loss of total damage has not yet been estimated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...